Wanna Read Details Visit our Previous Post.
Download Whatsapp for pc
Backup Whatsapp Messages
1).Backup WhatsApp Messages in Android Phones
- Open WhatsApp and hit the menu button (three vertical dots on the top-right) > Settings > Chat Settings > Backup conversations.
- This file will be stored as "msgstore.db.crypt7" in your phone's /WhatsApp/Databases folder. WhatsApp recommends that you rename this file to "msgstore.db.crypt7.current", without the quotes, to make it easy to find when you want to restore the backup. But it’s up to you what you name it.
- To restore conversations from a backup, uninstall WhatsApp and find the correct backup file from the WhatsApp folder. Slightly older backups are named "msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt7". In order to restore any of these, rename the file to "msgstore.db.crypt7".
- Now reinstall WhatsApp. Once you verify your phone number, WhatsApp will show a prompt saying that it has found backed up messages. Press Restore, choose the correct backup file and wait for the conversations to appear in the app.
2). Whatsapp Messages restore in Iphones
- In your iPhone, go to Settings > iCloud > Documents & Data > On. You need to turn this on to save WhatsApp conversations.
- Now open WhatsApp, tap the Settings button at the bottom-right. Select Chat Settings > Chat Backup > Back Up Now.
- In the same place, you'll see an option called Auto Backup. Tap it. By default, this is set to Weekly. We suggest that you change this to Daily to avoid data loss.
- To restore backups, uninstall the app and reinstall it. Select Restore after verifying your phone number.
3). Backup Whatsapp in Blackberry
- Open WhatsApp. Swipe down from the top of the screen to access the application menu. Select Settings > Media Settings > Backup conversations.
- This file will be saved as "messageStore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt" in the /device/misc/whatsapp/backup folder on your BlackBerry 10 smartphone. WhatsApp recommends that you save this file as "messageStore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt.current" so that you don't have trouble finding it.
- Now uninstall WhatsApp. Make sure that you know the name of the correct backup file.
- Reinstall WhatsApp. After verifying your phone number, select Restore and pick the correct backup file.
- If you are using a BlackBerry 7 smartphone, you need a microSD card to backup chat history. This is because message history is removed from the internal storage after restarting BB7 phones. If you have a microSD card in your phone, here's how to back up conversations.
- Open WhatsApp and select the Settings tab at the top.
- Select Media Settings > Message History > Media Card. This ensures that all your messages are saved on the memory card.
- If your chats have stopped showing up in the app, uninstall WhatsApp.
- Switch off the phone, remove and replace the battery. Restart the phone.
- Open your BlackBerry Media folder, press the BlackBerry button > Explore.
- Open Media Card > databases > WhatsApp and look for the "messagestore.db" file.
- Rename it to "121messagestore.db". This will ensure that WhatsApp restores the next most recent chat history that was saved.
4). Whatsapp Messages Restore in Windows Smartphones
- Open WhatsApp and tap the three dots at the bottom-right.
- Select settings > chat settings > backup. This will create a backup of your WhatsApp conversations.
- If you accidentally deleted your chats, we suggest that you don't create a new backup. Instead, check the time of the previous backup, which can be found under the backup button mentioned in the previous step.
- If this time is after you received the chats you deleted, uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp.
- After verifying your phone number, WhatsApp will ask you if you want to restore a chat backup. Select yes.
5). Whats app Messages restore in Nokia S60 and other phones
- Open WhatsApp and select Options > Chat History > Backup chat history.
- Now tap Yes to create a backup.
- To restore backups, uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp.
- Select Restore after verifying your phone number.
- If you are trying to restore chat history on another Nokia S60 phone, remember to use the same microSD card that you used in the previous phone.
- Sadly, there is no way to create a chat history backup on Nokia S40 phones. The best you can do is email conversations to your personal email account to keep a record. Even this is possible only in phones that have a memory card. Here's how to email chat backups.
- Open WhatsApp and open the conversation you want to back up.
- Choose Options > Chat History > Email. Your chat history will be attached as a .txt file.
Read Your Friends Whatsapp Message
- For this trick to execute, you must have to get your friends phone for a while. Just search for whatsapp>> Database folder in SD cards then find two folder file named msgstore-yyyy-mm-dd.1.db.crypt7 and msgstore.db.crypt7 respectively.
- You only have to copy the file with name "yyyy-mm-dd" and forward it to your device i.e to your PC or smartphone. Use bluetooth for this purpose.
- After successfully executing this step, just visit recovermessages.com and link the transfered file to recover all whatsapp chat status, messages from your friends list.
How to Password Protect your whats app account
- Download and Instal Whatsapp lock application directly from google play store to your android device.
- Just activate it and set any desired Password to protect your whatsapp account.
- Download Whatsapplock app
Whatsapp Download for PC
Whatsapp download for Windows 7 & 8 Pc
- First download Bluestack Official Offline Installer for pc and install it in your laptop computer. It is not just an Android simulator for pc but also you can handle your android apps here on Bluestack application.
- After successful installation of bluestack just search for Whatsapp in searchbox within the application.
- After getting the official Whatsapp, install it. It will be installed individually within the Bluestack directory from where you can handle it manually.
- Now everything done, just open bluestack then open whatsapp, register your phone number and get the access for your new whatsapp account.
- Note:- You can also find some other Android simulator app for pc on internet but I recommend you to use whatsapp for this purpose.
Whatsapp download for pc with Mac OS
- If you have a Mac device then download Ipadian app .
- This Ipadian app is similar to the bluestack app for windows Pc. Again in this you have to search whatsapp and install it.
- After installation just open the app in your Mac pc device and access whatsapp for free.
Official Whatsapp for web -use it on Desktop pc & Mac
- Firstly upgrade whatsapp installed in your smartphone. Important information- minimum requirement Whatsapp v2.11.498 or above and recommended to backup your data first.
- After the first step, visit web.whatsapp.com in google chrome installed in your PC. Note this whatsapp trick works only in Google Chrome. No other browser supported.
- you will get a QR code on the browser screen on web.whatsapp.com site.
- In your smartphone open whatsapp, go to menu and visit "WhatsApp Web".
- Now Scan the QR code from your PC screen with your smartphone WhatsApp Web option.
- Start The Scan by clicking on "OK! Got it" option.
- In next few seconds the scan will be over and the web.whatsapp.com page from your pc browser will changes to become the mirror image of your smartphone whatsApp application.
- Now you can Use whats app directly from your PC screen.